[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Weird Al Yankovic, ese genio - Los Foros de TumbaAbierta.com. El portal del Entertenimiento en el género fantástico

Weird Al Yankovic, ese genio

Moderadores: ElPutoAmo, mr sandman

Infernia
Señora del Averno
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Weird Al Yankovic, ese genio

Mensajepor Infernia » Dom Mar 11, 2007 22:14

Siguiendo la estela de Alterego, que ya nos regaló en su día la versión Yankoviciosa de "I'm gonna be a Jedi", y la que colgamos nosotros de "One Backstreetboy is gay", dejamos un hilo abierto para ir poniendo las creaciones de este genial parodista.

Ésta es una parodia del "Subterranean Homesick Blues" de Bob Dylan, toda en palíndromos (frases que se leen igual en un sentido o en otro), una caña y unas risas, por supuesto.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_pYYff7qP0[/youtube]
No admires nada con exceso.
Platón.

Infernia
Señora del Averno
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mensajepor Infernia » Dom Mar 11, 2007 22:34

Esto ya va camino de ser insuperable. Os ponemos la actuación en directo de los DEVO, en 1978, con su canción "Mongoloid",

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmf7r_37eA&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

(la letra, para los no duchos en inglés-punkero de los 70-80)

Mongoloid he was a mongoloid
Happier than you and me
And it determined what he could see
One chromosome too many
And it determined what he could see
And he wore a hat
And he had a job
And he brought home the bacon
So that no one knew
His friends were unaware
Nobody even cared

y la versión yankoviciosa "Dare to be stupid"... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: que sólo en letra tiene más que todas las canciones juntas de los Devo:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nIlFsERnmk[/youtube]

Put down your chainsaw and listen to me
It's time for us to join in the fight
It's time to let your babies grow up to be cowboys
It's time to let the bedbugs bite

You better put all your eggs in one basket
You better count your chickens before they hatch
You better sell some wine before it's/its time
You better find yourself an itch to scratch

You better squeeze all the Charmin you can while Mr. Wimpole's not around
Stick your head in the microwave and get yourself a tan

Talk with your mouth full
Bite the hand that feeds you
Bite on more than you chew
What can you do
Dare to be stupid

Take some wooden nickles
Look for Mr. Goodbar
Get your mojo working now
I'll show you how
You can dare to be stupid

You can turn the other cheek
You can just give up the ship
You can eat a bunch of sushi and forget to leave a tip

Dare to be stupid
Come on and dare to be stupid
It's so easy to do
Dare to be stupid
We're all waiting for you
Let's go

It's time to make a mountain out of a molehill
So can I have a volunteer
There's no more time for crying over spilled milk
Now it's time for crying in your beer

Settle down, raise a family, join the PTA
Buy some sensible shoes and a Chevyrolet
And party 'till you're broke and they drive you away
It's OK, you can dare to be stupid

It's like spitting on a fish
It's like barking up a tree
It's like I said you gotta buy one if you wanna get one free

Dare to be stupid (yes)
Why don't you dare to be stupid
It's so easy to do
Dare to be stupid
We're all waiting for you
Dare to be stupid

Burn your candle at both ends
Look a gift horse in the mouth
Mashed potatoes can be your friends

You can be a coffee achiever
You can sit around the house and watch Leave It To Beaver
The future's up to you
So what you gonna do

Dare to be stupid
Dare to be stupid
What did I say
Dare to be stupid
Tell me, what did I say
Dare to be stupid
It's alright
Dare to be stupid
We can be stupid all night
Dare to be stupid
Come on, join the crowd
Dare to be stupid
Shout it out loud
Dare to be stupid
I can't hear you
Dare to be stupid
OK, I can hear you now
Dare to be stupid
Let's go, Dare to be stupid

Platón.

Infernia
Señora del Averno

Mensajepor Infernia » Lun Mar 12, 2007 22:19

Fat... no comments

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG8WUpHdpVA[/youtube]

Your butt is wide, well mine is too
Just watch your mouth or I'll sit on you
The word is out, better treat me right
'Cause I'm the king of cellulite
Ham on, ham on, ham on whole wheat, all right
My zippers bust, my buckles break
I'm too much man for you to take
The pavement cracks when I fall down
I've got more chins than Chinatown
Well, I've never used a phone booth
And I've never seen my toes
When I'm goin' to the movies
I take up seven rows
Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
(Fat, fat, really really fat)
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, come on you know
Don'tcha call me pudgy, portly or stout
Just now tell me once again who's fat
When I walk out to get my mail
It measures on the Richter scale
Down at the beach I'm a lucky man
I'm the only one who gets a tan
If I have one more pie a la mode
I'm gonna need my own zip code
When you're only having seconds
I'm having twenty-thirds
When I go to get my shoes shined
I gotta take their word
Because I'm fat, I'm fat, sha mone
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it you know
And my shadow weighs forty-two pounds
Lemme tell you once again who's fat
If you see me comin' your way
Better give me plenty space
If I tell you that I'm hungry
Then won't you feed my face
Because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know
Woo woo woo, when I sit around the house
I really sit around the house
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, come on
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know it
You know, you know, you know, come on
And you know all by myself I'm a crowd
Lemme tell you once again
You know I'm huge, I'm fat, you know it
You know I'm fat, you know, hoo
You know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it, you know
And the whole world knows I'm fat and I'm proud
Just tell me once again who's fat

Platón.

Kreaseahtorah
Agente del Caos
Contactar:

Mensajepor Kreaseahtorah » Lun Mar 12, 2007 22:35

Mis favoritos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33KKzSuv-2I[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCfT2txzcIs[/youtube]

No pongo la letra porque estoy perezosilla... aprended inglés conio!!! :twisted:

Y el mejor: un megamix versión polka de grandes temas de los 90, de grupos como Red Hot Chilli Peppers, NIN, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, REM... :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czs3FdfOUPo[/youtube]
+ Niños Comen Niños Que Tuvieron Peor Suerte +

*We Are Soldiers Stand Or Die*

http://kreaseahtorah.deviantart.com/
www.flordelitio.blogspot.com

Pumpkin
Licántropo de la palabra

Mensajepor Pumpkin » Mar Mar 13, 2007 0:04

Lo del "Amish Paradise" se sale :D

Eat it (este tio es "a genie")

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPimiYS4qXM[/youtube]

Gump...

He's Gump, He's Gump
What's in his head?
He's Gump, He's Gump, He's Gump
Is he in-bred?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVLLwC-LGM4[/youtube]

No le hace ascos a nada. Aqui parodia al señor Mercurie en "Another one drives the Bus" (Unplugged)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-VcU89usjM[/youtube]

Y llevaba toda la tarde comiéndome el tarro... ¿Y dónde he visto también al tipo este? Y al fin localicé el video de marras, los títulos de inicio de la olvidable "Espía como puedas"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZHug2ZImk[/youtube]

Y edito por última vez: AAAAAuuuuuuhh!!! "Living with a Hernia"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvCR7ZTjar0[/youtube]

(me encanta :D )
au revoir!

hall9000
Contactado desde el más allá

Mensajepor hall9000 » Mar Mar 13, 2007 1:41

¿ no está este ?

Smells like nirvana , ja :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixyTNd-Ln38[/youtube]

Este tio s buenísimo .

El proceso creativo consiste en que miles de personas contribuyan con sus ideas sus emociones y su sangre sudor y lágrimas , por la pura emoción de la cinematografía . -James Cameron

Infernia
Señora del Averno

Mensajepor Infernia » Mié Mar 14, 2007 0:20

Dos perlitas más:

Ebay, otra parodia más del "I want it that way" de los Backstreet Gays.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYokLWfqbaU&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

You're pitiful... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPSUeeXXnvA&NR[/youtube]

Platón.

Pumpkin
Licántropo de la palabra

Mensajepor Pumpkin » Mié Mar 14, 2007 23:08

Bohemian Polka

Atención al montaje de este video :D :D :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT26pDrvJcQ[/youtube]

Angry White Boy Polka

De nuevo, lo mejor, el montaje :wink:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9g3-eNuNTg[/youtube]
au revoir!

Otelo
Mancillador de camposanto
Contactar:

Mensajepor Otelo » Jue Mar 22, 2007 18:30

He dicho.

Feanor
Ladrón de cadáveres
Contactar:

Mensajepor Feanor » Jue Abr 05, 2007 19:54

"Hubo quienes dijeron que este dia jamas llegaria, que tienen ellos que decir ahora?"

Alterego
Traficante de organos
Ubicación: En una galaxia muy,muy lejana, cerca de la Tierra Media (Madrid)

Mensajepor Alterego » Sab Nov 24, 2007 18:29

Bueno, resucitando un poco este post, pongo relativamente nuevos videos que de este genio con sus correspondientes subtitulos en inglés o castellano si es posible. :wink:

Virus alert!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHKnEmDrkCc[/youtube]

Hey, everyone, listen up, your attention if you please
We wanna give you a warning
'Cause I found out this morning
About a dangerous, insidious computer virus
If you should get it, an email with the subject, 'stinky cheese'
Better off protecting your chances
Under no circumstances, should you open it
Or else it will

Translate your documents into Swahili
Make your TV record "Gigli"
Neuter your pets, and give you laundry static cling
Look out!
It's gonna make your computer screen freeze
Look out!
Erase the Easter eggs off your DVDs
Look out!
Erase your hard drive and your backups too
And the hard drive of anyone related to you

Virus alert!
Delete immediately before someone gets hurt!
Forward this message on to everybody

Soon, very soon, it will make all the paint peel off your walls
It'll make your keyboard all sticky
Give your poodle a hickey
And invest your cash in stock in Euro Disney
Then, it will tie up your phone, making prank long-distance calls
It'll set your clocks back an hour and start clogging the shower
So just trash it now, or else it will

Decide to give you a permanent wedgie,
Legally change your name to Reggie,
Even mess up the pH balance in your pool

Look out!
It's gonna melt your face right off your skull
Look out!
And make your iPod only play Jethro Tull
Look out!
And tell you knock-knock jokes while you're trying to sleep
Look out!
And make you physically attracted to sheep
Look out!
Steal your identity and your credit card
Look out!
Buy you a warehouse full of pink leotards
Look out!
Then cause a major rift in time and space
And leave a bunch of Twinkie wrappers all over the place
That's right it's a

Virus alert!

Virus alert!
Warn all your friends, send this to everybody
Tell everyone you know, tell everybody now

If you get infected, you'll wish you had never been born
So before it emails your grandmother all of your porn
Turn off your computer and make sure it powers down
Drop it in a forty-three-foot hole in the ground
Bury it completely; rocks and boulders should be fine
Then burn all the clothes you may have worn any time you were online!

Virus alert!

Virus alert!

Virus alert!
Warn all your friends, send this to everybody
Tell everyone you know, tell everybody now
What are you waiting for?
Just hurry up and forward this to every single person that you know!
Hit send right now!

Canadian idiot

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sy8pkvFZls[/youtube]

Don't download this song

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNMoO7TU8y0[/youtube]

Once in a while
Maybe you will feel the urge.
To break into national copyright law
By downloading mp3s
From file sharing sites
Like morphous or grogster or limewire or kazza.
But deep in your Heart.
You know the guilt would drive you mad
And the shame would leave a permanent scar
Cause you start out stealing songs
Then you?re robbing liquor stores
And selling Crack
And running over school kids with your car

[Chorus]
So Don?t Download This Song
The record store is where you belong
Go and buy the CD like you know that you should
Oh Don?t Download This Song

Oh you don?t want to mess
With the R I Double A
They?ll sue you if you burn that Cdr.
It doesn?t matter if you?re a grandma
Or a seven year old girl
They?ll treat you like the evil Hard-bitten criminal scum you are

[Chorus]
So Don?t Download This Song (don?t go)
Pirating music all day long
Go and buy the CD like you know that you should

Don?t take away money
From artists just like me
How else can I afford another solid gold Hum V
And diamond studded swimming pools
These things don?t grow on trees
So all I ask is everybody Pleaseeeeee

[Chorus]
Don?t Download This Song (Don?t do it No No)
Even Lars Urlich Know it?s wrong (You could just ask him)
Go and buy the CD like you know that you should (You Really Should)

Don?t Download This Song (Oh please don?t you do it or you)
Might Wind up in Jail like Tommy Chong (Remember Tommy)
Go and buy the CD (Right Now) like you know that you should (Go out and Buy it)
Oh Don?t Download This Song.

Don?t Download This Song (No no no no no no)
Or you?ll burn in hell before to long (And you deserve it)
Go and buy the CD (Just buy it) like you know that you should (You should get it)
Última edición por Alterego el Vie Dic 07, 2007 19:24, editado 1 vez en total.
Todos nosotros tenemos luz y oscuridad. Lo importante es qué parte decidimos potenciar.

Alterego
Traficante de organos

Mensajepor Alterego » Vie Dic 07, 2007 19:13

Uno más, curradísimo el videoclip por cierto:

White and nerdy

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxR64lksDLQ[/youtube]

They see me mowin?
My front lawn
I know they?re all thinking I?m so white and nerdy
Think I?m just too white and nerdy
Can?t you see I?m white and nerdy?
Look at me, I?m white and nerdy
I wanna roll with
The gangstas
But so far they all think I?m too white and nerdy
I?m just too white and nerdy.
Really really white and nerdy.

First in my class here at MIT
Got skills, I?m a champion at D&D
MC Escher - that?s my favorite MC
Keep your 40, I?ll just have an Earl Grey tea
My rims never spin, to the contrary
You?ll find that they?re quite stationary
All of my action figures are cherry
Steven Hawking?s in my library
My MySpace page is all totally pimped out
Got people beggin? for my top eight spaces
Yo, I know pi to a thousand places
Ain?t got no grills but I still wear braces
I order all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise
I?m a whiz at Minesweeper - I could play for days
Once you see my sweet moves you?re gonna stay amazed
My fingers? movin? so fast I?ll set the place ablaze
There?s no killer app I haven?t run
At Pascal, well I?m number one
Do vector calculus just for fun
I ain?t got a gat but I got a soldering gun
Happy Days is my favorite theme song
I could sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong
I?ll ace any trivia quiz you bring on
I?m fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon

They see me roll on
My Segway
I know in my heart they think I?m white and nerdy
Can?t you see I?m white and nerdy
I?d like to roll with
The gangstas
Although it?s apparent I?m too white and nerdy
I?m just too white and nerdy
How?d I get so white and nerdy

I?ve been browsin?, inspectin?
X-Men comics, you know I collect ?em
The pens in my pocket, I must protect ?em
My ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored
Shopping online for deals on some writable media
I edit Wikipedia
I memorized Holy Grail really well
I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL
I got a business doing websites
When my friends need some code, who do they call?
I do HTML for ?em all
Even made a homepage for my dog
Yo, I got myself a fanny pack
They were havin? a sale down at The Gap
Spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap
Pop, pop, hope no one sees me
Gettin? freaky
I?m nerdy in the extreme
And whiter than sour cream
I was in AV Club and Glee Club and even the Chess Team
Only question I
Ever thought was hard
Was do I like Kirk
Or do I like Picard
Spend every weekend at the Renaissance Fair
Got my name on my underwear

They see me strollin?
They laughin?
And rollin? their eyes ?cause I?m so white and nerdy
Just because I?m white and nerdy
Just because I?m white and nerdy
All because I?m white and nerdy
Holy cow, I?m white and nerdy
I wanna bowl with
The gangstas
But, oh well, it?s obvious I?m white and nerdy
I?m just too white and nerdy
Todos nosotros tenemos luz y oscuridad. Lo importante es qué parte decidimos potenciar.

MILENIOBRUTAL
Maestro de la pala
Ubicación: Detrás de la destrucción, al lado del Caos, cerca del miedo, en la esquina del pánico.

Mensajepor MILENIOBRUTAL » Mié Dic 12, 2007 15:35

¿cuántos actores por metro cuadrado puede soportar un país? ... Sigo sin saber la respuesta, pero si es España, cada día nos cabrean más.

Alterego
Traficante de organos

Mensajepor Alterego » Mié Dic 19, 2007 17:38

Venga, otro:

Trapped in the drive thru

1ª parte
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr7ms1foXds[/youtube]

2ª parte
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSCIwxerS2M[/youtube]

Infernia
Señora del Averno

Mensajepor Infernia » Mié Dic 19, 2007 23:57

Platón.

Volver a “Música”