[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
canciones con tematica malsana - Página 2 - Los Foros de TumbaAbierta.com. El portal del Entertenimiento en el género fantástico

canciones con tematica malsana

Moderadores: ElPutoAmo, mr sandman

cyco
Trepanador
Contactar:

Mensajepor cyco » Lun Ene 14, 2008 11:32

SUICIDAL TENDENCIES. I Saw your Mommy

Yesterday as I went out of the house
I saw a body lying down quiet as a mouse
She was lying face down in the sewer
What you do-I got up closer and realized that I knew her
What you see-All her organs comingfrom her inside
That's nasty-Slashed up skin, sliced-up hide
Tell me some more-Turned her over and saw
the tire tracks on her head
Then what-That's when I realized she was dead

CHORUS
Twisted body, chopped-off feet
her body was minced meat
Bust crawling on her arms
She's dead can't do no harm
Gnarled-up legs, broken and bent
Her last breath has been spent

I wonder how much you had to pay
To get your mom killed in such a bloody way

I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead
I watched her as she bled
Well she had-Chewed-off toes on her chopped-off feet
Say what?-I took a picture 'cause I thought it was neat
That's cold-But the thing I like seeing the best
What's that-Was the rodents using her hair as a nest
Damn-I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

I know it is your allowance that you'll really miss
But make it look good at her funeral and give her a kiss

I saw her lying in a pool of read-And
she doesn't know how to swim
I think it's the greatest thing I'll ever see-What's that?
Your dead mommy lying in front of me
I'll always remember her lying dead on the floor
I hope she dies twenty times more

I saw your mommy and your mommy is dead
I saw your mommy and your mommy is dead
I saw her, I saw her...mommy
I saw your mommy

Eddie666
Lobotomizador
Contactar:

Mensajepor Eddie666 » Lun Ene 14, 2008 13:17

Eddie666
Lobotomizador
Contactar:

Mensajepor Eddie666 » Mar Ene 15, 2008 21:30

de esta me ha sido imposible obtener la traduccion :evil:

Incinerator Of Cadaveric Leftovers
Artista: Haemorrhage
Album: Grume

Mutilated body parts autopsied human pieces
Portions of sectioned bowels full of fetid feces
Septic wastes from the morgue must be eliminated
Piles of putrefying remains will be incinerated
... Corpses on fire
...Sick funeral pyre
...Crematory fumes
...Blackened remains
Rectal gases deflegrate causing little explosions
Rotten innards melt away internal combustion
Smouldering sebaceous cysts calding pulped brain
Evaporating corporal fluids turned into methane
... Corpses on fire
...Sick funeral pyre
...Crematory fumes
...Blackened remains
Blazing eye-sockets lungs fume away
Roasted organs your heart is aflame
Boiling testicles fused membranes
Crepitating ashes of carbonized remains

Belial Bradley
Expoliador de Tumbas
Contactar:

Mensajepor Belial Bradley » Jue Ene 31, 2008 22:59

Lo prometido es deuda!!!

MISERIA Y COMPAÑIA: CANCION DE CUNA

Terribles sombras frias se cobijan en tus sueños
Nauseabundas pesadillas te corroen el cerebro
Sudores frios y agonia son tus fieles compañeros
Y de pronto te das cuenta que deseas estar muerto

ESTAS MUERTO
MUERTO MUERTO

Más te vale no pensar, no te esfuerces en recordar
Continuas muerto en vida, ya no hay otra salida
Y comprendes que es tu destino, cualquiera que sea el camino
Nunca podrás escapar, con tu cuerpo la deuda has de pagar

YA ESTAS MUERTO
MUERTO EN VIDA

Y en el frio de la noche sudoroso temblaras
Aunque te escondas en lo mas profundo sabes que ella te encontrará
Desearas no haber nacido mientras rezas para que llegue el final
Y la angustia de tu vida en tu brazo tatuada está

ESTAS MUERTO
MUERTO EN VIDA!!!!
www.myspace.com/sfbvideo
"you people are fucking sick I hope you fucking die in a fire I fucking kill you when i see you" (Un Fan)
"agan algo productivo idiotas" (Una fan con estudios)

Von Krolock
Bonsai Psicotrópico
Contactar:

Mensajepor Von Krolock » Jue Ene 31, 2008 23:03

Iced Earth - Jack

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U_GgGzoVBk[/youtube]

...I am a bastard son
Conceived of a hundred men
Now I'm the Chosen One
Back, looking back
Father William called me Johnny
But my mother called me Jack

I...I scream out to you
As I see them take you
Hell, it put me through
You...you gave me life
Then ripped out my emotion
And replaced it with a knife

I cut you once, I cut you twice
You're my midnight sacrifice
You shamed me...you shame God
You scream my name, and now you're gone

I've seen the rain wash over you a thousand times
Your flesh summons me
God knows why
Repent your sins to me

Now...you're no different now
Still the same, the Devil's whore
Lilith on the prowl
I...I've got something for you
I know what real pain is
And you will too

I cut you once, I cut you twice
You're my midnight sacrifice
You shamed me...you shame God
You scream my name, now you're gone

Cherubael
Casaca Marrón
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Mensajepor Cherubael » Vie Feb 01, 2008 10:48

There are no records of the being known as Cherubael

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Volver a “Música”